29 Oct, 2013
Even the mighty Blakk Frogg cannot make up a story like this.
Yang Hu was left in agony after severing his manhood from his body, and decided to CYCLE to the hospital to have it re-attached to his body.
But rather than prep him for immediate surgery, doctors told him to get on his bike again and go home because he FORGOT to bring it with him.
Yang, from Jiaxing, in Zhejiang province, east China, eventually rode home to pick up his penis but doctors hit him with yet more bad news – it had been without blood for too long and was therefore impossible to re-attach.
The 26-year-old was depressed at his single life since he moved to the city and began long hours at a clothing factory, according to pals.
His depression grew so bad that he cut off his penis in a sudden act of haste, believing it would stop him thinking about finding a lover.
Yang’s pals have now blasted the doctors at the hospital for not providing an ambulance for him to go home and collect his penis.
They said that his private parts could have been saved if he hadn’t had to cycle back, taking up valuable time. ( source )
That article left Blakk Frogg with sooooooo many unanswered questions. In no particular order, here’s just a few of those questions:
- Does this man also believe that in order to stop thinking about food he could cut out his stomach?
- Do you think anyone noticed a man with a bloody crotch cycling down Main Street or do things like that happen on a regular basis in that part of the world?
- Why did this man not call an ambulance for the first leg of his journey OR insist on an ambulance for the return trip home to retrieve his severed manhood?
- Who took the picture of this man laying on a bed w/ a bloody crotch and sold it to the media? One of his pals? One of the same pals that ‘blasted’ the doctors for not offering more assistance?
- Speaking of pals, if Blakk Frogg EVER got the hankering to lop off his manhood… he certainly would not expect ANY of his pals to EVER say a WORD in his defense afterword. With that in mind, where were this guy’s ‘concerned pals’ BEFORE he got the urge to sever himself from his one-eyed love snake?
- Oh, and what did that first phone call to one of the pals sound like? “Hey, Bob, it’s me, Yang… and I’m at the hospital. Any chance you can come down here? Huh? What’s wrong? Welllll, I kinda’ cut off my wiener. Yeah, my wiener. Hello? Hello? Bob? Are you there? Are you laughing at me?”
Yep. Yang will unfortunately live to regret his actions. If he was depressed before, boy oh boy will things get worse once the painkillers wear off!